Thursday 25 June 2009

Bahaha, I Knew It.

Tonight, the biggest shockwave of drama went trough A-L.
Sho, the much loved user of stardoll is actually a girl called Sarah.
The suspicions of a girl hiding their boobs, ect were actually true, and all 'his' ass kissers are shocked.
Even though this is going to sound like Im making myself big, I knew and had my suspicions all along Sho was a girl, or was just a second account of someone.

The second shock after this was Cori and Sho [Sarah] are having an online lesbian relationship and have announced it to A-L [I have no problem with gays/ lesbians for the record].

Sorry, I'm rushing this article because of all the drama: SD and R-L . Also, it's 0.23am where I am now.

Pictures below show what 'he' posted plus a picture of herself.
If you don't believe it's real, go to my post history and find the topic yourself.





No comments:

Post a Comment