Tuesday 2 June 2009

June HBs

Woah, I just realised I haven't done one of these in a while....but I kind of like doing these, even though they sometimes take a bit of time to do. But anyway, here's my article on the


Hmm...at first I couldn't tell whether I liked them or not,n partly because of the hideous dress as the largest item, so I thought they might be slightly cheesy like they sometimes ae, but when I looked at the other things, I thought they were pretty cute. As usual, there are somethings I really don't like, but there are more I love.

:]

These are my results:

1st: HB [Floral] Dress: I love the floral pattern on it- it just the perfect thing for your medoll's wardrobe for the summer. It's also got a nice shape to it, so every medoll will look good in it, and it looks like it will go with most colours.

2nd: HB [Motto] Dress: I quite like the dress: It's fun, interesting and different. It can put be with tights, jeans or anything and even though it's simple, it's perfect.

3rd: HB Sandals: I love these pink beauties [lmao] and think these look great. They look really fun and will brighten up any outfit on your medoll, perfect for the summer wardrobe.

4th: HB Skirt: This is so cute! :] I love it and defiantly will buy it [along with the ones above] it's a nice floral kind, but better for darker shades, or less girly people.

[I'll continue this post tomorrow, but I have to go and do German homework and revision]





No comments:

Post a Comment